Démonette (under CC-BY-SA 4.0 licence) is structured in two downloadable tables :
- A sub-set of the table of lexemes including the semantic annotation of 22.194 words
- A version of the table of lexemes providing the phonetic transcription automatically computed for all the wordforms of all the lexemes
Download guides and annotation grids (in French)
- All the features (spelling, category, morphology) that were used to encode the relations in the Démonette database are presented in the morphological annotation grid : here
- The list of affix patterns involved in derivational relations is listed : here
- The way the annotation grid can be used is illustrated by examples of coding: here
- Instructions to encore the semantic properties of lexemes can be downloaded here.